About Our Client
Our client is a famous beauty company with product that ranges from makeup to skincare. They have a strong digital presence in almost all social media platform. They sold almost 10k pieces per product in every e-commerce. Right now they are still expanding and looking for top candidates to expand with them
- Responsible for all social media accounts
- Manage all social media channels; monitoring, listening and analytics
- Handle marketing campaigns; posting, hiding, engaging on all social media platforms
- Accountable for the brand engagement on all channels; FB, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Tiktok.
- Create social media reports; campaign assessments, competition analysis, brand sentiment, voice of customer, heliosight, brand attack analysis, fake pages and more
- Communicate with brand team in the commercial for content strategy and campaign launch time decision based on the social media trends
- Align with operation teams; content details, Q&As, media ads and campaign tags
- Accountable for monitoring the tone of voice with our customers
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in communications, marketing communications, or related functions.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent writing skill in English and Indonesian. An ability to write and edit in a variety of styles and formats in a way that is engaging, grammatically correct, and appropriate.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Experience with Beauty industry is preferred.
- Communications effectiveness.
- Data analytical capability.
- Great attention to details. Ability to deliver high-quality and defect-free communication materials.
- Proactive and self-motivated. Be able work independently under pressure.
- Creative. Courage to contribute ideas and take initiative toward shared goals.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- High chance for career growth