About Our Client
Our client is Multinational IT Solutions Company that listed company in China stock market. Has established since 21 years ago, they has always maintained a leading position in online banking, credit management, business intelligence and risk management.
- Technical responsibility for data and data pipelines to ensure compliance with data standards, architectural standards, and achievement of documented requirements.
- Develop and maintain current state documentation and deliverables for data solutions.
- Maintain existing and new data solutions to ensure that they continue to meet user needs.
- Create data tools for data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics or related field.
- Minimum 2 year experience as a Data Engineer.
- Expert proficiency SQL, mastering Python is a plus.
- Experience working with complex ETL and Datawarehouse will be valuable.
- Familiar with big data and data engineering infrastructure (ex. cloudera and hadoop environment).
- Great data engineer who know how to write clean code and see it as craftsmanship.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skill.
What’s on Offer
- Fast-track your career goals
- Chance to learn and grow