About Our Client
Our client is a world's fastest-growing global smartphone manufacturer. They provide products with a comprehensive superior experience for the young, and they are committed to be a trendsetting technology brand. Our client has entered 61 markets worldwide, including Asia, Europe, Oceania, Middle and East Africa, etc.
- Responsible for the overall planning of the overall operation of the company's branded stores.
- Establish standard SOPs including retail store inspection/personnel training management, and guide areas and stores to complete empowerment, landing and acceptance.
- Pull through relevant departments and complete training/activities/terminal guidance and other tasks.
- Responsible for the construction of overseas retail digitalization capabilities, coordinating the retail business process, and leading the promotion and application of the system platform.
- University degree or above (can be modified according to Indonesian standards)
- 5-10 years of retail store operation and management experience, familiar with and understand the retail store operation process
- Experience in the mobile phone industry or chain stores is preferred, with a strong understanding and insight into the retail industry/retail brand
- Good cross-departmental collaboration ability and ability to withstand pressure; goal and result-oriented, proactively promote the achievement of business results
- Have excellent training management, activity overall planning ability
- Able to adapt to short-term business trips, Chinese, English, Indonesian can be used as working languages