About Our Client
BOSSHIRE is a fast-growing top talent recruitment brand in Indonesia, we are hiring Recruiter Intern based on business expanding, you will work closely with Recruitment Consultant and all Departments if needed for recruiting purpose.Our office at Soho Capital, West Jakarta.
- Provide inputs/ advice and ensure efficient and effective management of legal system and resources utilization at BOSSHIRE.
- Examine the legal aspects of BOSSHIRE projects and provide necessary inputs and suggestions to the Director and concerned departments.
- Review and provide legal advice to the director and all concerned departments on tender documents, BOSSHIRE rules, regulations, charter, bye-laws and legal agreements.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Review progress of ongoing cases and liaise with and manage external lawyers,
- Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise the director and all concerned departments accordingly.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Fund has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the director's attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
- Provide legal advice and support in the processing, negotiation and administration of projects under BOSSHIRE’'s operations.
- Provide continuous inputs, supervision, training and development of department staff ensuring an effective and motivated team
- Liaise with the HR/Admin department in conducting performance appraisals and ensure competency and training gaps are addressed.
Report to the director and carry out any other responsibilities assigned by him.
Interested candidates must
- Bachelor's Certificate in Law or related (desirable).
- Paralegal Certificate (essential).
- Two years of experience in a legal environment.
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in english speaking and writing
- Mandarin speaker(desirable)
What’s on Offer
- Yearly Bonus
- THR, BPJS, and Medical Insurance
- Other Allowance