About Our Client
Our client is a Global Conglomerate Consumer Electronics and Mobile Communications company headquartered. As one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world, our client is included in Top 5 Global Smartphone Brand in the world in term of Market Share and Unit Shipment. Its major product lines include smartphones, smart devices, audio devices, power banks, and other electronic products. Our client has received EISA Best Product Advanced Product 2021-2022 and has the highest market share of the mobile vendors in Indonesia with a number of 20.79%.
Currently, we need one Head of Indonesia's Market Insight who is strong in industry research and can help Indonesia core team in:
- Analyze Indonesia's Market and give input to the Indonesia core team.
- Led Market Insight Team in providing strategic recommendations independently.
- Able to make a Business presentation of the Research findings to the core team.
- Give consultation to sales and marketing team on Market & Consumer insight.
In addition, lead the team in all product-line research:
- Own product line competitiveness research.
- Analyze competitor's product line.
- Min. 5 years of experience in related fields.
- Excellent time management.
- Open-minded & flexible.
- Able to translate data & insights into actionable Business Recommendations.
- Problem solver with a capacity to get to the heart of business issues and look to multiple sources to come up with pragmatic solutions.
- A change agent by using insights gained from strategic analysis to challenge and provoke the business to constantly improve our propositions and Product delivery to customers.
- A Technical Research Expert with a deep and practical understanding of strategic frameworks, analytical tools, and market insight methodologies.
What’s on Offer
- Sport facilities