About Our Client
Our client is a Global Conglomerate Consumer Electronics and Mobile Communications company headquartered. As one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world, our client is included in Top 5 Global Smartphone Brand in the world in term of Market Share and Unit Shipment. Its major product lines include smartphones, smart devices, audio devices, power banks, and other electronic products. Our client has received EISA Best Product Advanced Product 2021-2022 and has the highest market share of the mobile vendors in Indonesia with a number of 20.79%.
- Handle end-to-end recruitment process for special Mandarin positions.
- Do business trips around Indonesia for campus hiring projects.
- Communicate with all users to understand the need and requirements of any requested positions.
- Do job posting on several job portals, social media, websites, and do head hunting, and also connect to universities, colleges, and community services.
- Facilitate all users and interviewers in making decision based on all assessment results during the selection process.
- Be the PIC for Project Recruitment Development.
- Support recruitment project ( a group project).
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Able to use recruitment tools.
- Have knowledge about planning and executing.
- High awareness of responsibility and careful working.
- Willing to have a business trip around Indonesia for a campus hiring project.
- Able to work individually and as a team.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Will be placed in Headquarter office (Jakarta Utara).
What’s on Offer
- Sport facilities