About Our Client
Our client is an online multi-finance platform designed to provide financial services to the underserved. The company's platform offers a wide range of virtual payment services, from phone and mobile game top-up to water and cable bills, and also provides localized services to users, including an online shopping mall, where one can buy items on installments, enabling customers to improve the shopping lifestyle by providing credit. It is a leading e-commerce platform and digital finance ecosystem in Southeast Asia with operations in 4 major countries: Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Malaysia.
- Responsible for managing a set of strategic and high-value brands or sellers in the assigned category and develop custom brand management plans for each product.
- Perform regular market research studies to gather brand data as well as deliver comprehensive trend knowledge and industry insight.
- Be a partner for the brands by providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on Akulaku’s and work closely with them to ensure high standards of operational excellence and customer experience.
- Assist in the design and management of offline marketing, traffic exposure, product assortment, stock availability, and pricing strategy of managed brands.
- Enable merchants to learn and master Akulaku’s tools and systems so they may become self-sufficient in managing their catalog, inventory and performance efficiently and to the required standards.
- Track and report development results; analyze progress, activities, sales performance and category initiatives for your portfolio of brands to drive target metrics.
- Negotiate deals for various campaigns, promotions and online marketing, and work cross-functionally with Campaign, Trending and Growth teams to grow up brand.
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Business Administration, Marketing and/or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in category or account management with proven track records and prior exposure to E-Commerce, Payment, Fintech are preferred.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills both verbally and written. Able to communicate in English will be a plus.
- Proven spirit in business development, sales or account management.
- Comfortable working with large dataset to drive insights for the brands.
- Able to work in a team and collaborate closely with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Driven personalities with growth mindset and high willingness to learn.
- Self-motivated, assertive, results driven, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets.
- Performance marketing, merchandising or promotion campaign experiences will be a plus.