About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. Currently our client is the world's largest producer of telecommunication equipment and the third largest supplier in the world. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – our client are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
- Handle end to end Data center category procurement business from site survey, design, DC construction, maintenance, auxiliary materials purchase, etc., including supplier qualification, supplier selection, supplier management, contract, procurement fulfillment monitoring etc.
- Develop the category strategy and follow to implement and find the best TCO solutions for DC projects
- Develop a sustainable development strategy with the suppliers in the category responsible, source potential suppliers to obtain competitive procurement elements
- Maintain the cost benchmark for DC category. Carry out in-depth analysis on the requests, industry spectrum by developing suitable cost model
- Handle supplier management including but not limited to performance, portfolio evaluation.
- Responsible for other assigned tasks
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in science and Engineering, construction, mathematics etc., Master degree or above preferred
- 4 years or more experience in Data center industry, total at least 9 years experience
- Have good analysis and good presentation skills
- Have good communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work under minimum supervision and independent
What’s on Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Yearly Bonus