About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. Currently our client is the world's largest producer of telecommunication equipment and the third largest supplier in the world. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – our client are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
- Deeply understand business requirement and needs, provide comprehensive solutions to support the channel business growth and sovlve the business pain points. Willing to grow with this multinational IT company and support Company Enterprise Business success in Indonesia Market.
- Responsibility of PAM(Partner Account Manager):
- Partner Developing: Responsible for developing, recruiting partners to support healthy growth of this multinational IT company enterprise business in Indonesia.
- Partner Planning: Developing long term business plan for partners and Company’s business success in Indonesia market by good understanding of partner’s business as well as this multinational IT company. Help partners with annual joint business plan for both sales performance achievement and capability improvement target.
- Partner Performance Management: Support partners to achieve sales target as well as strategic targets (including but not limited to gain the key person’s support in partner with excellent relationship management, professional act as a bridge between partner and all related teams in Company, etc). Conduct and leverage resources support partner to improve sales performance if necessary.
- Partner Capabilities Improvement: Analyzing the gap between partners’ capabilities and this multinational IT company business requirements and making and organizing resources to deliver comprehensive improvement solution.
- Partner Satisfaction Management: Be responsible for partner’s satisfactions improvement, including but not limited to handle channel conflicts/complains/action plan follow up, etc.
- Other partner business related issues assigned by supervisor
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or other ICT related majors
- 3~5 years ICT company Channel business field working experience, Channel Sales experience is a must.
- Work experience with Cisco/Juniper/Aruba(HPE network) is preferred
- Work experience in distributor or top system integrator is preferred as well
What’s on Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Yearly Bonus