About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. Currently our client is the world's largest producer of telecommunication equipment and the third largest supplier in the world. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – our client are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
- Be responsible for achieving the sales, collection, revenue and market goals targets for the respective account.
- Responsible to consolidate customer relationships and win customer trust.
- Identify opportunities, coordinate internal and external resources, and win projects through effective project operation.
- Transactions management, effectively cope with risks, and achieve business goals.
- Pro-actively deliver new sales opportunity to internal and customer, also help to increase customer market share.
- Bachelor degree or higher
- At least 5 years in telecommunication industry and experience in customer relationship management
What’s on Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Yearly Bonus