About Our Client
Our client's company was founded in 1988 and headquartered in Hong Kong, China, and one of the world's leading integrated glass manufacturers. The company is committed to the manufacturing of high-quality float glass, automobile glass and energy-saving architectural glass, and has a sales network covering over 130 countries and regions around the world.
- To ensure compliance with all legal aspects as per Indonesia Customs Authority requirements.
- To apply and obtain import and export duty exemption approval
- To Ensure custom/delivery/shipment issues are solved immediately.
- Prompt cooperation with certification bodies and other counterparties for issuing any related import and export permits;
- Verification of the Company`s internal contracts with respect to logistics and customs clearance;
- Maintaining a systematic database and reporting on the import and export custom declaration and tax exemption details.
- Prepare and Maintain Equipment and Machineries, Raw Material and Finished Products Monthly Movement and Inventory report required by Customs
- Ensure all import / export activities are aligned with customs procedure
- Bachelor’s degree (any discipline).
- Experience minimum as 3 years at export import field.
- Knowing well technical procedure for Import / Export and the technical application.
- Familiar with Indonesia custom law and knowing the update regulation.
- Having knowledge about International Trade policy (ICP-Value, SOLAS, Incoterm, etc).
- Custom Expert certified (Sertifikat Ahli Kepabeanan) is preferable (optional).
- Working experience in glass manufacturing industry is preferable (optional)
- Used to work under pressure.
- Good communication in English and Chinese.
- Having good leadership & integrity (doing the right thing when no one is watching).
What’s on Offer
- Basic salary
- Great career path
- Exposure to an AI-driven technology industry for enterprises.
- An exciting opportunity to grow professionally.