About Our Client
Our client's company is founded in 1988 and headquartered in Hong Kong, China, is one of the world's leading integrated glass manufacturers. The company is committed to the manufacturing of high-quality float glass, automobile glass and energy-saving architectural glass, and has a sales network covering over 130 countries and regions around the world.
- Manage and support finance/ accounting for business activities and lead monthly closing. Develop and coordinate forecast, monthly financial reconciliations, reporting and analysis for the organization, manage on the cashflow.
- Responsible for daily accounting functions including bookkeeping, bank reconciliation, online payments, etc。 Manage and ensure tax (VAT, WHT, CIT, etc.) are compliance with the local tax requirement including tax filing.
- Review, analyze financial data and information for accuracy, consistency and transparency. Maintain integrity of financial reporting prepared
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or professional qualification such as CA/CPA.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Experience as Auditor from audit firm (Big 4 would be advantage).
- Experience in operating ERP (Oracle / SAP) and good in Ms. Excel.
- Solid understanding of accounting, tax and financial standard.
- Experience in manufacturing industry (glass industry would be advantage).
- Used to work under pressure.
- Good communication in English and Chinese (would be advantage).
- Having good leadership & integrity (doing the right thing when no one is watching).
- Having good teamwork & easy to adapt situation/condition.
- Possesses good interpersonal relationship skills and influencing ability
What’s on Offer
- Basic salary
- Great career path
- Exposure to an AI-driven technology industry for enterprises.
- An exciting opportunity to grow professionally.