About Our Client
Our Client is a telecommunication company that committed to becoming the most popular provider of smart devices and mobile services for consumers in global emerging markets. The company is best known for its high-quality multi-brand smart devices. Mobile phones are its core products, while it also offers mobile Internet services based on a self-developed operating system.
- Report to head of research department in mainland china and assist in local research team management in Indonesia
- Understand and incorporate technical and business requirement into research.
- Establish and implement overall research strategies.
- Develop reasonable research plans with clear objectives.
- Effectively conduct or organize local teams to carry out user research projects.
- Collect and analyse user behaviour through field visits, user interviews, surveys, desk research etc
- Projects include but no limited to:user scanning (Segmentation), target user deep dive, mobile software experience demand mining, new function concept test/usability test, NPS/User satisfaction/user experience measurement, etc.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and inperson presentations, promote the implementation of research outputs
- Continuous up skill in research related methodology and technology as value add to the team.
- 5+years experience of user research (both qualitative and quantitative methods)
- At least bachelor’s degree in psychology / sociology/ statistics/
anthropology/marketing/business/economics/information technology/management or related fields.
- Able to communication effectively in English - written and verbal. Fluency in other local languages
- Familiar with a variety of user research methodologies, such as: interview and fieldwork, moderating focus group conversations, survey design and data analysis
- Experience conducting a range of research methods applicable to all product stages from conception to release and driving tangible outcomes with products teams and a proven track record of success
- Successfully manage and deliver on multiple projects/initiatives with tight timeline i a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, be responsible and high spirit of team-working
What’s on Offer
- Life Insurance
- Other allowance