About Our Client
The company is IT consulting and services in China's banking industry for many years and has consistently held a leading position in multiple segments, including credit management, business intelligence, online banking, and channel management. Moreover, the company also has industry-leading products in the fields of mobile finance, consumer finance, smart banking, open banking, regulatory reporting and comprehensive risk management. Its growth momentum has consistently met or surpassed expectations.
- Perform root cause investigations and the implementation of corrective measures
- Partner with DevOps and product teams to drive stability, operational excellence, and a culture of efficiency
- High level of responsibility to deal with problems and incidents
- Composition of daily operation and maintenance technical documents and process documents include monitor and respond to user-reported issues, also ensure issues are tracked through to resolution
- Improve application stability with the design, development and implementation of application monitors and alerts
- SLA adherence with respect to keeping customer happy
- At least 1+ years working experience in Java with Spring Framework such as Spring Boot/Spring Cloud, application development, systems integration and SQL programming.
- Experience in banking or financial service industry and understand the operational business process.
- Experience with Linux command and application monitoring
- Good understanding of Restful, Web services, SQL query language and test-driven development.
- Proficient skills in English is a MUST.