About Our Client
Our client company is a group subsidiary under the Board of Directors of Tsingshan Steel with a registered capital of RMB 1.5 billion. As the main force for internationalization launched by Tsingshan Steel in 2007, Decent Group has established a complete stainless steel production and supply chain from raw material development and investment, global purchase, marine logistics to stainless steel product processing and international trading and maintained a supporting production service system mainly in charge of the management of overseas investment projects, bulk material importing and exporting of construction equipment.
- Develop and motivate tax seniors and associates by reviewing their work and providing them with counseling, leadership and career guidance;
- Work with clients to minimize their federal, state, and local tax liability;
- Identifing and mitigating tax risks;
- Providing innovative tax planning and reviewing of complex tax returns;
- Supervises the engagement (job) project management, billing, ensures QC (technical) standards;
- Delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or professional qualification such as CA/CPA.
- Minimum 3 year experience in similar role.
- Experience in operating ERP (Oracle / SAP) and good in Ms. Excel.
- Solid understanding of accounting, tax and financial standard.
- Good communication in English and Chinese
What’s on Offer
- Basic Salary up to 20.000.000
- Great career path
- Exposure to an AI-driven technology industry for enterprises.
- An exciting opportunity to grow professionally.