About Our Client
Our client is a is a Chinese consumer electronics manufacturer headquartered in Dongguan, Guangdong. Its major product lines include smartphones, smart devices, audio devices, power banks, and other electronic products.The brand name was registered in China in 2001 and launched in 2004, and since then, the company has expanded to 50 countries. In June 2016, our client became the largest smartphone manufacturer in China, selling its phones at more than 200,000 retail outlets. They were the top smartphone brand in China in 2019 and was ranked No. 5, in market share, worldwide.
- Bank reconciliation
- Mutation checks and company sales transactions
- Prepare invoices, internal audits document internal
- Manage the company's investment funds
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or equivalent.
- Required language: Bahasa Indonesia, English, Mandarin is a MUST
- Min 2 Year(s) of working experience in finance
- Required Skills: Analyze Data, Financial Reports
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)
What’s on Offer
- Great career path
- An exciting opportunity to grow professionally.
- A good opportunities to work in a multinational company