About Our Client
Our client provides One-Stop E-Commerce Solution in Southeast Asia, including enabler, fulfillment, customer service, IT, financial service and more within E-Commerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia. The enabler service covers omni-channels including Online Store Operation, Brand Official Website, Social Commerce, etc. Focusing on organically integrating Customer Lifecycle Operation (PEOPLE), Commodity Operation (PRODUCT), and Scene Operation (PLACE), F-Commerce ensures a seamless consistent customer experience and high efficiency operation. Different from simple operation, our client is the E-Commerce partner of Brands. A For each brand we prepare a dedicated team, responsible for the performance.
- Drive end to end product development, start with idea initiation, writing high quality product requirement with supporting data from analysis and technical flow (if needed), product grooming, assisting on development and testing, identify and define key metrics to measure product performance.
- Monitor defined and existing key metrics to identify issues/improve the product.
- Drive data-informed decisions by integrating user research, data analysis (conduct what-if/pros and cons), and stakeholder feedback into product requirements.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with many types of stakeholders, including engineering, designer, analysts, data science, risk, others division to implement new features and enhancements
- Involve in the product strategy, half yearly OKRs, and strategic initiatives to ensure delivery of key business goals in collaboration with stakeholders from Engineering, Product, Business, Risk, Operation, Growth and Finance
- 3-4 years of product management experience in delivering highly successful and innovative products
- Understanding of bank risk management or credit risk
- Experience in leading the product team will be a plus
- Ability to break down complex problems, identify use cases and solutions
- Nuanced understanding of data, design, research, software engineering, business processes, and partner effectively with those teams
- Strong communication skills to weave strategy, insights, priorities and plans forward into a structured and organized storyline at all levels of management